Instructor Training Curriculum
Start Dates - View orientation and start up dates
New classes begin as needed. A flexible schedule is offered to
students in this program.
Class Schedule – Licensed cosmetologists complete the instructor
program in two semesters
Semester I - You will focus on the following in your first semester.
- Design and develop basic cosmetology instruction skills.
- Learn basic theory.
- Identify fundamental principles of teaching.
Semester II - You will focus on the following in your second semester.
- Supervised student instruction.
- Preparation and presentation of lesson plans.
- Evaluation of subject matter.
- Business procedures related to a cosmetology college.
- Teaching methods.
- Testing students.
- Instructional portfolio.